GrapheneUP is closely monitoring the COVID-19 outbreak and its impact on our supply chain, production and service organizations across the world. We feel deeply committed to support our customers and partners and the communities they serve, and we take all measures necessary to guarantee that we can keep supplying, while protecting the health and safety of our employees.
To help stop the further spread of the virus, we follow up all hygiene, social distancing and travel guidelines. We complement these with all local governmental recommendations and requirements.
This means we have implemented a travel ban for our employees, except for mission critical client assignments. External visits to our offices are limited to product deliveries and essential meetings only, and specific site entry restrictions apply. We want to ensure business continuity to the highest level as possible.
We are in solidarity with you and will support you as much as possible, without compromising the safety of your employees and ours. In this context, we will advance projects and conduct business by phone or remote (web/video) conferencing tools. We will intervene on site only for emergency situations and any intervention will be closely coordinated and monitored. Our number one concern is to protect the health and safety of our employees, our clients, our partners and our communities.
REQUIREMENTS FOR VISITORS TO GRAPHENEUP PREMISES.
We in place a set of guidelines regarding hygiene, social distancing and travel. We ask all visitors to our office to comply with these measures:
- External visits are limited to product deliveries and essential meetings only.
- Explicitly confirm your visit with your GrapheneUP contact person before travelling to our office.
- Be aware that at the entrance, a screening will be done, and that you will be requested to confirm compliance with measures below. This confirmation will be a prerequisite for access.
- Apply following social distancing and personal hygiene measures:
- when meeting physically, stay > 2 meter away from other people.
- do not shake hands
- wash your hands frequently or use a disinfectant gel (an alcohol-based hand sanitizer needs to contain at least 60% alcohol to be effective)
- practice cough & sneeze etiquette – Cough into your elbow or into a tissue (covering both your mouth and nose), not into your hands. Then wash your hands
- wear always a face mask.
- You will not be allowed to the our office:
- If you are ill with suspected symptoms of COVID-19 or if you have recently been tested positive. GrapheneUP requires any visitor to be 14 days without symptoms, without medication.
- in case of explicit prohibition by local authorities.
- If you are tested positive for COVID-19 within a period of 14 days after your visit to our premises, we ask you to communicate this promptly to your GrapheneUP contact person. Our team continues to monitor the situation and will provide updates to these guidelines when appropriate. We will strive to deliver our products on time. In case of any delay we will contact you personally. Your service team can be reached remotely in case of emergencies.
Take care of yourself and stay safe and healthy.