GrapheneUP® is a private and independent leading graphene company based in Czech Republic, focusing on bulk production of few-layer graphene and the development and commercialization of graphene-based additives, dispersions, masterbatches.
Thanks to our innovative proprietary production process of graphene, we have the possibility to scale-up the production process of few-layer graphene to several tons/month and we are rapidly approaching the commercialization stage of different graphene-based products, few of them already available in the market.
Real Few-Layer Graphene
- 2-5 layers
- low oxygen content (C:O > 98) / low defects
- verified by third parties
- largest production capacity in Europe
- proprietary of the fastest and scalable production method
- Innovative one-step non-oxidative exfoliation method
- batch to batch consistency
- effective and efficient transfer of graphene properties to host materials
- smart supply chain management
- enhanced product development
- high performing graphene-based products introduced into the market already
- early commercial engagements resulting in customer product launches
- graphene-based masterbatches, additives and dispersions ready to be used by customers
- over 300 NDA signed
- with regular profit from the first year
- customers in more than 20 countries
We’re uniquely positioned for the challenge of the large bulk production of few-layer graphene. GrapheneUP® is committed to produce bulk quantities of graphene and developing graphene-based innovative products and technologies to redefine products, reinvent categories, and most important improve people’s lives.
Our mission is to be the key specialized partner for industrial companies that want to take advantage of the unique properties of graphene and to introduce into the market new products with graphene. We strongly believe that the future of graphene is to use its amazing properties to create higher value products and materials with enhanced characteristics that can open new markets of applications to these materials.
We keep researching and developing new graphene grades and additives in order to meet the increasing demand of these materials for multiple applications and industries. Tailor-made intermediary products are also offered upon demand.